Downington Pest Services & Solutions
After inspecting and analyzing your situation (structures & landscape) as to what and where the crawling or flying infestation exists. We will advise you on routines and regimens that will minimize your insect problem. In addition, our specialists offer spot treatments, that are limited to the following:
Crack & Crevice Applications
These materials are placed carefully only in areas where insects harbor and breed. Such as dark enclosed areas within walls, under cabinets, etc… Insect Growth Regulators (IGR’s) These materials are insect hormones or their synthetic mimics that when used as a product disrupt their growth and development. Preventing them from reaching their reproductive maturity.
Insect Growth Regulators (IGR’s)
Insect Growth Regulators (IGR’s) are the insect hormones that govern an insect’s maturation process. When used as pesticides, IGRs stop insect larva from developing into biting, reproducing adults. Best of all, because IGRs affect biochemical processes unique to insects they are safe for you, your pets and the environment.
Our rodent control program has four important steps:
1. Species identifications & infestation location and determining what factors are attracting them.
2. Creating effective sanitation and habitat modifications so that rodents are denied food, water and shelter.
3. Eliminating all potential entry points. (Exclusion)
4. Reducing the population with products in the form of baits (using tamper proof stations if necessary)
powders, glue boards, and traps, etc…
Type of Services:
– Residential & Commercial Services
– Ant Control
– Termite Control
– Indoor Pest Control
– Roach Cleanouts
– Rodent Control
– Bed Bug Services
– Fly Control
– Wasp and Bee Control
– Flea and Tick Control
– Wildlife Control
– Bird Spikes
– Bird Netting
– Bat Netting
We serve all of southeast Pennsylvania, including Wayne, Quakertown and Collegeville. We do business in Chester, Bucks, Montgomery, Berks and Lehigh Counties.